Friday, February 8, 2013

Heaven Is A Place On Earth

January 19, 2013
Commerce, GA

The year started out with mostly disappointing weather and lots of hours spent at work, and before I knew it, half of January had passed without me taking any photos. But that day, I just had to go on a road trip, and decided on Jackson County. I didn't come up with much, so I decided to stop by the big junkyard off US 441, to take Tessa to the cool old cars at the bottom of the hill. We didn't have much time but it was 30 minutes well spent. A bit of heaven for me, actually: blue sky, lots of sun, my little bird dog, hundreds of old cars - and cows. Yes, cows roam freely here. They were munching on some hay to the left, and Tessa kept a close eye on them, making sure that they kept on munching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment