September 20, 2012
Four years ago today I headed to Columbus, GA, with a check and a crate and picked up my Tessa. In those four years she has taught me a few things about birds and a lot about how best to live life. Some of the lessons were (clockwise):
2. Never turn down a ride in a spaceship.
3. Always clean your plate.
4. Keep an eye on those ducks.
5. Feel the wind.
6. Appreciate the dawn of each new day.
7. Think outside the box.
8. When you come to a fork in the road, be sure to take it.
9. Jump for joy at least once a day.
10. Never stop wondering or pondering.
11. Stay close to the ones you love.
12. Pursue your passion.
She's truly an inspiration!